Saturday, November 19, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 19, 3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- PANEL: Quality of Life
- Psychosocial Factors in HIV-Related Care
Saturday, November 19, 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- PANEL: Cuban Good Practices in HIV Prevention
- PANEL: Positive Health, Dignity, and Prevention
Sunday, November 20, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Track D Plenary: New Approaches to Treatment of HIV
Sunday, November 20, 3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- ART and Adherence
- PANEL: Special Aspects of Treatment and Care
Sunday, November 20, 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Neurocognitive and Neurological Complications
- PANEL: TB-HIV Coinfection
Monday, November 21, 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- TB-HIV Coinfection
- Serodiscordant Couples
- PANEL: Economic Issues and the HIV Response